Saturday, January 05, 2008

The Best (?) of The Fischbowl 2007

Like last year, I’ve decided to go ahead and post a "best Fischbowl posts of 2007" list. The reasons for doing so are the same as last year. Many readers are new to the blog over the last year or so, and this gives them an easy way to get a flavor for what this blog is about without reading all 148 posts from 2007. (That’s just slightly over one post every 2.5 days, down from 199 total, or a post every 1.8 days the previous year – guess I’m running out of things to say. This is my 395th post since starting in September of 2005.)

It also made me go back and look through all my posts from last year, which I think is a good and necessary thing to do as a blogger. I’m not sure if I had any great epiphanies from doing that, but hopefully it will help my thinking as we move forward in 2008.

Like I said last year, these are not necessarily all fantastic posts, but they should give you an idea of what this blog is all about, as well as a quick and easy way to find something if I did write anything worth finding over the last year.

Here we go.

January
Best: A Blueprint for Colorado?
Honorable Mention: Change the World - One Water Buffalo at a Time

February
Best: A Formula for Success?
Honorable Mention: Global Collaboration: 1001 Flat World Tales Project and Rhyme Time

March
Best: 2020 Vision on DesignShare
Honorable Mention: Over Two Million Served and What Would Shakespeare Think?

April
Best: 180 Days?
Honorable Mention: Blogging 1984 - with Parents

May
Best: Customer Service
Honorable Mention: Paper is a Great Medium?

June
Best: 21st Century Business Panel
Honorable Mention: Did You Know? 2.0 and Blogging: In Their Own Words

July
Best: NECC Reflection #1: Where Were the Students?
Honorable Mention: NECC Reflection #2: Do We Need NECC?

August
Best: Creating Personal Learning Networks: Part 1
Honorable Mention: Hey, give me a break, it was the start of school - I was swamped.

September
Best: Is It Okay to be a Technologically Illiterate Teacher?
Honorable Mention: Creating Personal Learning Networks: Part 2

October
Best: Two Steps Forward and More Thoughts on Filtering and Even More on Filtering
Honorable Mention: Digital Native Photo of the Day

November
Best: Why Wireless?
Honorable Mention: Is it an English as a Second Language World?

December
Best: What IT Wants
Honorable Mention: Learning 2.0: A Colorado Conversation

1 comment:

  1. I feel like the video was very informatve on the so called wave of the future. There creating jobs for our up and coming youths an they are not even gonna be qualified enough for the jobs. They need to focus on education more then the information super high way.

    ReplyDelete