Friday, January 25, 2008

2008 AHS Faculty Dance Video

As I said last year, we take a break from this blog's regular content to show you what my faculty does when they're not changing the world.

This year I not only had video from my usual position, but I had someone else (Hi Tracy!) also tape from a closer position as a backup. Now, if I had a spare 25 or 30 hours, I would edit this video together, cutting from wide shots to close ups and synching up the music, and adding my usual fantastic captions.

Ummm, well, instead, I decided simply to upload both of them. The first version is the "wide" shot, the second version is the "close up."

As I also said last year, do I work in a fun building or what?





7 comments:

  1. I'm still smiling---that looked so fun and like tons of work. Kudos to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun group! Do they do this every year for your pep rally?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys know how to have a good time. Your students are not worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mrs. Keuhn - this is the 8th year (I think) that they've done this.

    @Chris - well, the staff is pretty exceptional (people, not necessarily dancers), but our students do treat us well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was absolutely awesome! I'd love for my faculty to get something like that together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Our faculty does one of these too, but nowhere near 10 minutes long and nowhere near that quality! Two thumbs up...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Mr Dooley - well, where's the link to the online version of your faculty's dance? :-)

    ReplyDelete