- Leading [teaching] people [students] is the opposite of trying to control them.
- Leadership [teaching/learning] is not just what happens when you’re there, it’s what happens when you’re not there.
- Profit [achievement] is the applause you get for taking care of your customers [students] and creating a motivating environment for people [colleagues/students].
- Leadership [teaching] is not something you do to people [students], it’s something you do with them.
- Trust [respect] is what happens when values and behaviors match up.
- The key to effective leadership [teaching] is the relationship you build with your team [students/colleagues].
- Sharing the big picture puts everyone [teachers/students] on the same page.
- People [students] will think for themselves when you quit doing it for them.
- Leadership [teaching] is the process of getting everyone [students/colleagues] to the place they are supposed to go.
If you have any thoughts on these, I'd suggest picking one (or two) to comment on.