I think many of you would be interested in this personally, as parents, as educators, or as policymakers (or some combination thereof). To give you a taste, it starts with 6 propositions:
- College is just too expensive.
- Higher education and college are not the same thing.
- You can give yourself a higher education without college.
- Skipping college isn't the best idea for everyone.
- It's a gamble either way.
- There's a culture of fear around college, but it's the wrong fear.
Some of you may also be interested in Not Back to School Camp and/or Unschool Adventures.