Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Looking for Some Help from Ireland

Lauren Lee, a fabulous Language Arts teacher at my high school, is looking for some help from someone in Ireland:
I'm hoping to begin another collaborative adventure as I start James Joyce's The Dubliners with my junior-senior college preparatory course. In a perfect world, I would love to collaborate with a class in Ireland who is also engaged in the same text but, realizing that might be an unachievable aspiration, my hope is to connect with someone who is from Dublin and is familiar with the text. The city of Dublin is such a prominent character in Joyce's works and I would love the students to get the perspective of someone who knows both the city and the text and might be willing to Skype into my class. Any takers?
If you're interested, leave Lauren a comment on her blog or contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment