Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Season's Greetings

This time of year in the United States is a time when many folks celebrate various holidays. A tradition that sometimes goes along with that is sending cards to your friends and - if you have children - to include pictures. Since I don't know most of your mailing addresses - and because the postage would be a little steep - I thought I would "send" my card through this post.

So, if you celebrate a holiday this time of year, I hope you have a good one. If you don't (and even if you do), then I wish you peace and happiness. The "card" below is my six and three-quarters year old daughter. Let's continue to have the conversations we've been having in order to change education for the better - and make the world a better place - for all of our children.

Let's change the world.


1 comment:

  1. Karl,
    I always love getting your Christmas card with the pictures of Abby. What a beautiful child. I wish you, Jill, and Abby peace and love and happiness!

    ReplyDelete