Friday, December 08, 2006

The Fischbowl "Trilogy" Link

Several folks asked me to create one location where all three of the presentations (Did You Know, What If, 2020 Vision) that have been posted on The Fischbowl could be found. I resisted at first, because I think the context of the posts and the comments are very important to the presentations. But, after thinking about it, I decided maybe I was making decisions about the "right" way to view them that maybe weren't my decisions to make. (Plus, one of the people asking was one of my school board members!) So, I've created this page that has all the presentations in one place (I've also created a link titled "Fischbowl Presentations" on the right side of The Fischbowl). The page still links to the original posts, and I still recommend that folks read the post first, then watch the presentation, then go back and read the comments, but at least this gives one URL that folks can direct others to. I hope you find this helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment