Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Their World

Tom over at Bionic Teacher has posted a different take on the Did You Know presentation that’s well worth watching (it’s only two and half minutes). You can find the original at this post – where he talks about some of the things he’s trying as well as some of his questions surrounding staff development. When I play the video from that post it seems to hang up near the end, so I’d recommend reading the post but viewing a larger and less problematic version of the video here (it plays better after it finishes loading).

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Fisch,

    Sorry to be so late in responding. We've been giving out 1200 laptops and doing student training. A lot of fun but pretty much takes up all my time.

    I fixed up the mini version. I had left a chunk of the song pushed to the back as I wasn't sure how much time I'd have and then I forgot about it until after I rendered and I hadn't gotten back to it since then.
    There's a big mov file version here.

    I appreciate you posting your orginal presentation. I know it inspired a lot of people. It'll really be interesting to see how it evolves as different people remix it.

    We'll be showing the movie to all our principals and I'll be pointing them to your presentation as part of our staff development.

    Keep up the great work!

    And thanks again,